How It Works
Join The Renovation Room
Please fill out and submit the agreement below to officially become a contractor listed on The Renovation Room.
This Membership Agreement (this “Agreement”) is made and entered into as of today, (“Effective Date”), by and between The Renovation Room, LLC., and contractor (“Member”).
By submitting this Membership Agreement, you will be accessing browsing are using the renovation of the website or by selecting I except during the membership registration, you represent that you have read and understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this membership agreement here and after referred to as agreement.
WHEREAS, this Agreement constitutes a legal Agreement between Member and The Renovation Room, LLC.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants, terms, and conditions set forth herein, Member agrees to be a member of Renovation Room, LLC on the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. Membership Levels, Qualifications, Dues & Fees. Based upon its class of membership (i.e., fully or associate member), Member shall be entitled to the benefits provided in this Agreement, The Renovation Room, LLC corporate bylaws, as in effect and as amended from time to time ("Bylaws") and as may be updated at any time by The Renovation Room, LLC. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the Bylaws, Member agrees to be a Member of Therenovationroom.com in the class designated on the signature page of this Agreement.
2. Membership Term & Termination.
(a) This Agreement is applicable for the term of Member's membership. This shall be the term beginning on the Effective Date and
ending on termination, expiration or cancellation of Member's membership in TheRenovationRoom.com or any earlier termination of this Agreement by TheRenovationRoom.com (“Term”). Unless terminated as provided herein, this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect, renewing annually, at the beginning of each fiscal year based upon the Effective Date of this Agreement. Member shall be obligated to pay dues, assessments, or fees which accrued prior to the effective date of termination, expiration or cancellation. This Agreement shall be suspended upon the suspension of Member's TheRenovationRoom.com membership.
(b) TheRenovationRoom.com shall have the right, in its complete and sole discretion, to terminate the Agreement if Member's fails
to comply with the terms and conditions of the Agreement and as such, breach this Agreement. TheRenovationRoom.com shall not be responsible for a refund of any fees and charges paid by Member prior to termination of this Agreement.
(c) TheRenovationRoom.com shall have the right, in its complete and sole discretion. to terminate the Agreement for convenience
five business days after provision of written notice, provided however, that in the event of an exercise of this right, TheRenovationRoom.com shall refund any annual dues previously paid by Member at a prorated rate based upon the termination date of this Agreement.
(d) Member may terminate this Agreement at any time. TheRenovationRoom.com shall not be responsible for a refund of any fees and charges paid by Member prior to termination of this Agreement. The expiration or termination of this Agreement, for any reason, shall not release Member from any obligation or liability to TheRenovationRoom.com, including any payment obligation that has already accrued thereunder.
3. Payment of Dues/Fees. Member shall pay dues, fees and other assessments applicable to Member's level of membership, as established from time to time by TheRenovationRoom.com TheRenovationRoom.com may establish reasonable additional fees or charges for participation in meetings, or for other benefits of membership. Member shall bear its own costs and expenses for participation in TheRenovationRoom.com., such as travel, employee compensation, and incidental expenses.
4. Approval of Bylaws. Member has reviewed, hereby approves, and agrees to abide by the Bylaws.
5. Confidential Information, Privacy and Security. (a) Member agrees that the information received in connection with its membership in TheRenovationRoom.com (collectively, "Confidential Information") is proprietary and shall be maintained in confidence with at least the same degree of care that it uses to protect its own confidential and proprietary information, but no less than a reasonable degree of care under the circumstances. TheRenovationRoom.com facilitates the exchange of Confidential Information to Member for the sole purpose of the providing a construction and renovation service. ("Authorized Use").
(b) Sharing of confidential information received with anyone who is not a member of theRenovationRoom.com is strictly prohibited.
6. No Joint Liability. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a joint, venture, partnership, or agency relationship between TheRenovationRoom.com and Member or to make the Parties jointly liable for any obligation arising out of the activities and services contemplated by this Agreement.
7. Waiver of Liability. MEMBER HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, LOSSES, AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, IT MAY HAVE AGAINST THERENOVATIONROOM, LLC. AND/OR THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO MEMBER'S MEMBERSHIP IN THERENOVATIONROOM.COM OR THIS AGREEMENT. THIS WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, LOSSES, AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, STATUTORY, CONTRACTUAL, OR DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY OTHER KIND OR TYPE. THIS WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS AND EVEN IF ETI OR THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS WAIVER OF LIABILITY SHALL BE ENFORCEABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.